Sample Amena Static Cling
This sample is 15cm*20cm
Amena is one of our newer window film designs. The leafy pattern has been flying out of the doors ever since we took it in. The pattern may look best if it's positioned vertically but it can also be positioned horisontally. The options are endless! It looks like real embossed glass and you can be assured that no one will see through the film. Yes you can recognise shadows and colours but you won't see any details. The opaque film with its soft grey and white tones would add a touch of decor to any home. Why not use it in the lounge and create a panel curtain looking effect, like the scandinavians? We stock it in 67.5cm wide rolls which is perfect for a standard sized glass door.
Our static cling windowfilm are ideal for the bedroom, bathroom, shower glass, kitchen, theoffice or the narrow window at the front door where everyone can seestraight through. It is also suitable as décor on glass doors andmirrors.
- adds privacy to your windows butdoesn't block out the light
- adheres with statictechnology. No glue!
- easy to apply witha squeegee without getting any air bubbles
- gives 95% UVprotection
- protects yourfurnishings from fading
- easy to wipe clean
- easy to remove
- premium film that looks like real glass
- very resistant to scratches thanks to additional paint layer
- can be reused over and over again
We send out the samples in C5 envelopes with standard NZ Post. If you only purchase samples you will be charged a small shipping cost of $2 (New Zealand) or $3 (Australia). The targeted delivery time is up to 3 working days (New Zealand) or 3-10 working days (Australia). Please note that is is just a target and may sometimes be longer, especially if your address is rural.
To find out if this film is suitable for your windows we recommend that you order a sample first and try it out on your windows. You will see how easy it is to apply, clean, remove and even reuse! Just:
- spray your windows with water and a few drops of wash up liquid
- remove the backing paper (Yes there is one!)
- place the the film on the glass surface (2mm minimum from the edge) and glide it into position
- start from the centre and squeeze out all water with a squeegee
- wipe dry with a towel.
If you scroll down you will find a link to the product. You can read more about window film application here. This video shows how you can compare a few samples.