Caree Static Cling - 45cm x 1.5m
- sold by roll (45cm x 1.5m)
- adds privacy to your windows but doesn't block out the light
- adheres with static technology. No glue!
- easy to apply with a squeegee without getting any air bubbles
- gives 95% UV protection
- protects your furnishings from fading
- easy to wipe clean
- easy to remove
- premium film that looks like real glass
- very resistant to scratches thanks to additional paint layer
- can be reused over and over again
- environmentally manufactured
Caree with its square pattern is timeless and hugely popular for shower screens and offices. It may look like the squares are see through but we can assure you that no one will see through the film. Yes you can recognise shadows and colours but you won't see any details. This pattern is available in 45cm wide rolls and the beauty of it is that it can both be positioned horizontally and vertically. It is perfect for smaller windows or if you only want to cover part of your window. If you would like to cover more you can always build it up as panels on top of each other.
Our static cling window film are ideal for the bedroom, bathroom, shower glass, kitchen, the office or the narrow window at the front door where everyone can see straight through. It is also suitable as décor on glass doors and mirrors.
The window film is very easy to use just:
- spray your windows with water and a few drops of wash up liquid
- remove the backing paper (Yes there is one!)
- place the the film on the glass surface (2mm minimum from the edge) and glide it into position
- start from the centre and squeeze out all water with a squeegee
- wipe dry with a towel.
To achieve the best result we recommend that the window film is applied with our d-c-fix