Findus Static Cling - 45cm x 15m
- sold by roll (45cm x 15m)
- adds privacy to your windows but doesn't block out the light
- adheres with static technology. No glue!
- easy to apply with a squeegee without getting any air bubbles
- gives 95% UV protection
- protects your furnishings from fading
- easy to wipe clean
- easy to remove
- premium film that looks like real glass
- very resistant to scratches thanks to additional paint layer
- can be reused over and over again
- environmentally manufactured
This grey scale pattern has a texture reminding of a linen pattern with printed circles one. By position it vertically you can create a panel curtain looking effect. It can also be positioned horizontally. It will give you full privacy and you can be assured that no one will see through the film. Yes you can recognise shadows and colours but you won't see any details. This pattern is available in 45cm wide rolls.
Our static cling window film are ideal for the bedroom, bathroom, shower glass, kitchen, the office or the narrow window at the front door where everyone can see straight through. It is also suitable as décor on glass doors and mirrors.
The window film is very easy to use just:
- spray your windows with water and a few drops of wash up liquid
- remove the backing paper (Yes there is one!)
- place the the film on the glass surface (2mm minimum from the edge) and glide it into position
- start from the centre and squeeze out all water with a squeegee
- wipe dry with a towel.
To achieve the best result we recommend that the window film is applied with our d-c-fix