Moroccan Tile Simenta - 67.5cm x 4m
Moroccan tile design in shades of grey, mint, purple and white. This wallpaper is intended to be installed horizontally but can also be installed vertically if preferred. If you join two strips make sure to pay attention to the pattern repeat.
- Sold by roll (67.5cm x 4m)
- 0.60-0.90mm thick
- easy to cut to size and apply (just add glue or paste)
- suitable for wet areas when sealed
- 3D effect
- wider than standard wallpaper
- applied horizontally
- an ideal splash back over tiles
- easy to remove leaving a paper-layer behind to apply the next wallpaper on or remove it completely
- an easy DIY installation that saves you time & money
For a successful installation you will need:
- glue / adhesive
- brush for glue application
- tape measure
- level / ruler
You can find some of these tools here.
This is how you install the wallpaper. Make sure that you follow all instructions carefully.
Make sure that the surface of your wall is smooth, solid, dry and clean from grease and dust.
Measure the surface and cut the first strip to the right size
- For non-absorbent surfaces such as oil or lacquer coatings, use common dispersion adhesive (e.g. Ceramics adhesive from our online store). Apply the adhesive to the back of the roll. Alternatively moisten the back of the wallpaper with water and let it soak for 10min. Apply the adhesive straight to the wall that you wish to cover with wallpaper. Fill up any grout lines with adhesive (if you cover tiles).
For absorbent surfaces such as concrete or drywall, use common wallpaper adhesive for heavy wallpaper (for example Metylan spezial). Apply the adhesive to the back of the roll, fold, and let soak for approximately 10 minutes.
Apply the first strip, starting at the top, and ensure vertical alignment. Cut the next strip to ensure the pattern repeat is taken into consideration. Place it next to the previous strip after applying adhesive. The strips should be butt joined so that they are positioned edge to edge with out overlap. Cut the wallpaper in the corner and start with a new piece on the other wall. This prevents the wallpaper from coming loose in the corners.
In rooms which are subject to moisture, it is essential to ensure that all edges and joins are sealed with PVC cold welding paste (for PVC wall coverings). This prevents moisture from penetrating underneath the wall covering. When finished, ensure that the room is well ventilated!
Attention: Always follow the adhesive manufacturer's instructions!
Attention: Immediately remove any spots of adhesive with clean water!
This video shows how to apply Ceramics Wallpaper:
Unsure of if your surface is non-absorbent or absorbent? Then test with this quick guide:
- spray the surface with water
- if the water rolls off the surface then it is non-absorbent - Our Ceramics glue can be used
- if the surface gets dark then it is absorbent - Use wallpaper adhesive for heavy wallpaper