Sample Charis Static Cling
This sample is 14.5cm*20cm
Charis has a plain frosted base with a stunning white geometric ovals pattern. Some say that it reminds them of hot air balloons whilst others think it looks like time glasses or baubles. You may be able to come up with a few more ideas? This design gives you full privacy and you can be assured that no one will see through the film. Yes you can recognise shadows and colours but you won't see any details. This pattern is available in 67.5cm wide rolls.
Our static cling window film are ideal for the bedroom, bathroom, shower glass, kitchen, the office or the narrow window at the front door where everyone can see straight through. It is also suitable as décor on glass doors and mirrors.
- adds privacy to your windows but
doesn't block out the light
- adheres with static
technology. No glue!
- easy to apply with
a squeegee without getting any air bubbles
- gives 95% UV
- protects your
furnishings from fading
- easy to wipe clean
- easy to remove
- premium film that looks like real glass
- very resistant to scratches thanks to additional paint layer
- can be reused over and over again
- environmentally manufactured
To find out if this film is suitable for your windows we recommend that you order a sample first and try it out on your windows. You will see how easy it is to apply, clean, remove and even reuse! Just:
- spray your windows with water and a few drops of wash up liquid
- remove the backing paper (Yes there is one!)
- place the the film on the glass surface (2mm minimum from the edge) and glide it into position
- start from the centre and squeeze out all water with a squeegee
- wipe dry with a towel.
If you scroll down you will find a link to the product. You can read more about window film application here. This video shows how you can compare a few samples.