Sample Tinted Static Cling
This sample is 14.5cm*20cm
This is our window film that gives you the best possible shield against glare and unwanted observers. It has a 25% transparency. It is 90cm*2m. We recommend that you only try this sample for shorter periods of time as the film should cover the entire window when properly installed, to avoid a temperature difference in the glass.
- Protects from glare
- 25% transparency
- Gives 60% heat insulation
- best possible shield against glare and unwanted observers
- adheres with static technology. No glue!
- easy to apply with
a squeegee without getting any air bubbles
- gives 99% UV
- protects your
furnishings from fading
- easy to wipe clean
- easy to remove
- can be reused over and over again
- environmentally manufactured
To find out if this film is suitable for your windows we recommend that you order a sample first and try it out on your windows. You will see how easy it is to apply, clean, remove and even reuse! Just:
- spray your windows with water and a few drops of wash up liquid
- remove the first backing paper
- place the the film on the glass surface (2mm minimum from the edge) and glide it into position
- start from the centre and squeeze out all water with a squeegee
- wipe dry with a towel
- Remove the second backing paper.
If you scroll down you will find a link to the product. You can read more about window film application here. This video shows how you can compare a few samples.