Tinted Film - 90cm x 2m
- Protects from glare
- 25% transparency
- Gives 60% heat insulation
- best possible shield against glare and unwanted observers
- adheres with static technology. No glue!
- easy to apply with a squeegee without getting any air bubbles
- gives 99% UV protection
- protects your furnishings from fading
- easy to wipe clean
- easy to remove
- can be reused over and over again
- environmentally manufactured
This is our window film that gives you the best possible shield against glare and unwanted observers. It has a 25% transparency. It is 90cm*2m. Make sure to cover the entire window to avoid a temperature difference in the glass. Package includes smoother and craft knife.
To find out if this film is suitable for your windows we recommend that you order a sample first and try it out on your windows. You will see how easy it is to apply, clean, remove and even reuse! Just:
- spray your windows with water and a few drops of wash up liquid
- remove the backing paper (Yes there is one!)
- place the the film on the glass surface (2mm minimum from the edge) and glide it into position
- start from the centre and squeeze out all water with a squeegee
- wipe dry with a towel
- Remove the second backing paper.
You can read more about window film application here. This video shows how you apply tinted film.