Frost Static Cling - 45cm x 1.5m
- sold by roll (45cm x 1.5m)
- adds privacy to your windows but doesn't block out the light
- adheres with static technology. No glue!
- easy to apply with a squeegee without getting any air bubbles
- gives 95% UV protection
- protects your furnishings from fading
- easy to wipe clean
- easy to remove
- premium film that looks like real glass
- very resistant to scratches thanks to additional paint layer
- can be reused over and over again
- environmentally manufactured
Frost is a plain, none textured film that has a white tone. It is very neutral look and will fit in with any room decor, which makes it suitable for most windows. This is also a great design to choose if you are planning to vinyl cut or hand cut your own decals out of the film. We stock it in 45cm, 67.5cm and 90cm wide rolls so that you can find the right size for your windows.
Our static cling window film are ideal for the bedroom, bathroom, shower glass, kitchen, the office or the narrow window at the front door where everyone can see straight through. It is also suitable as décor on glass doors and mirrors.
The window film is very easy to use just:
- spray your windows with water and a few drops of wash up liquid
- remove the backing paper (Yes there is one!)
- place the the film on the glass surface (2mm minimum from the edge) and glide it into position
- start from the centre and squeeze out all water with a squeegee
- wipe dry with a towel.
To achieve the best result we recommend that the window film is applied with our d-c-fix